Job Title: Cloud Practice Lead
The Cloud Practice Lead is directly responsible for the business growth and development of the Cloud Practice. This includes both AWS and Azure Cloud based solutions.
- Identifies technical core competencies for Practice and assesses current team’s abilities in those core competencies
- Defines and executes plan to develop technical core competencies
- Manages team as it relates to growth, performance and team interactions
- Supports Business Development team in defining and refining strategy for
- growing Practice
- Facilitates meetings with customers to build customer’s awareness and trust in
- team’s ability to successfully deliver Practice based solutions
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes, investigating problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational activities, etc.
- Protects operations by keeping the information confidential
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Expert AWS and/or Azure developer
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Docker, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Microservices
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of professional experience
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as required
- Overtime as required
- Travel as required
Physical and Mental Demands:
The physical and mental demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers via telephone and email.
- Able to accurately receive information through oral communication.
- Able to accurately review information both in hard copy and electronic formats.
- Utilize a computer (including but not limited to a mouse and keyboard) for periods of up to four (4) hours at a time, and no less than eighty percent (80%) of the total shift time.
- Able to accurately sort through data and think through issues in a time-pressured environment.
- Able to focus on a specific event or activity for up to four (4) hours at a time without interruption.
- Able to maintain a calm and collected presence while in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills.
- Able to efficiently manage multiple projects, with varying degrees of priority, at the same time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.