SketchUp is one of the most popular 3D modeling and design tools in the world. Today, hundreds of thousands of architects, engineers, contractors, woodworkers, artists, and other creatives use SketchUp Pro, LayOut and the 3D Warehouse to design everything from transit centers to treehouses and everything in between.
About the role
SketchUp’s Marketing team is looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Manager with experience building scalable channel Marketing programs across multiple regions, cultures, and needs. This role will be an advocate for our brand who will uphold its integrity, and help it gross globally by way of marketing programs that support our channel partners and direct global market. As a key member of the SketchUp Marketing team, the Senior Channel Marketing Manager will be the voice of the channel during planning efforts, as well as the voice of the brand while interacting with partners.
This position will be based in London, United Kingdom.
- Be the champion for our channel partners - represent their voice in the global marketing strategy
- Enable partner marketing teams and product marketing to leverage channels to drive adoption for new products and services
- Responsible for managing channel marketing strategies and platforms
- Develop and implement a scalable campaign implementation workflow
- Specific tactics managed include:
- Outbound Marketing programs
- To Partners & Resellers
- For Partners to use with their consumer audience
- Manage GTM strategy for products for use by the channel
- Manage the SketchUp brand globally by:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to produce effective campaigns
- Collaborating with agency partners, such as advertising agencies, video content agencies, search engine optimization, to be consumed globally
- Help build marketing KPIs for the channel
- Own operations and prioritization of channel marketing resources; conduct monthly business reviews with the marketing team, and annual resource planning
- Ability to identify global stakeholder needs, implement prioritization
- Help shape partner marketing development fund strategy
- Help with urgent marketing requests as needed
- Degree in communications, marketing or equivalent experience in product, brand, or consumer marketing
- Proven channel/partner marketing experience
- Ability to work within deadlines and move projects forward
- Experience guiding the messaging for marketing campaigns and the ability to scale them globally
- Ability to create compelling channel and demand generation programs, and review and provide constructive feedback to improve and optimize campaigns across the team
- Proficiency in organizational communication and project management
- Strong bias for data-driven decision-making and experience in distilling complex, analytically dense information into channel investment decisions
- A willingness to embrace personas and an ability to write on behalf of several different types of customers
- Developing working relationships with members of our Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Engineering, and Product Management teams is a must; this is a cross-functional role.
- Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing multiple large-scale multi-channel marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Equally comfortable building strategic marketing plans and executing at a tactical level
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes, and the ability to deliver against lofty goals on time
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM software platforms, Marketo is a plus
- Experience with SketchUp is a bonus. So is basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
In addition to a resume, please submit an example of a marketing campaign you've worked on, and include what its main goals/KPIs were. Cover letters are optional, but we’d love to hear a little about why you’re interested in this position.