The SketchUp engineering team in Boulder, CO is looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated software engineer to develop web applications for 3DWarehouse.
3DWarehouse is the world's largest online 3D model repository, serving millions of users and handling thousands of new 3D models every day.
Help serve the needs of SketchUp users on a small team, where you'll have lots of responsibility and the ability to make a large impact.
We're looking for developers from across the web tech stack: from Java and Python on the back-end, to TypeScript and Vue.js on the front-end.
Ideal candidates have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Develop server-side application code for Trimble’s 3D Warehouse.
- Develop front-end application code in TypeScript and Vue.js.
- Backend database configuration, performance tuning, optimization.
- Create server-side business logic such as search algorithms, ratings, reviews, collections, etc.
- Monitor and, in the event of failure, diagnose and restore web application services.
- Knowledge of Web standards and protocols including HTTP and REST.
- Server-side languages such as Java, C#, Python, and PHP.
- Experience using Node.js
- Experience working with server-side technologies like Java, Memcached, JaxRS.
- 3+ years’ experience developing Web applications.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with common commercial software development best practices.
- A test-driven development mentality.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D