Title: Implementation Project Manager
Location: Maynard, MA (preferred) or Remote
Department: Professional Services
Kuebix (a division of Trimble) provides a Transportation Management System (TMS) that powers North America’s largest shipping community. We are transforming the transportation industry with a common TMS platform for shippers, carriers and intermediaries that enables new levels of visibility and efficiency for the entire market. By connecting all logistics stakeholders on a single platform, shippers gain unprecedented access to available capacity and competitive pricing, while brokers and carriers increase their business and gain superior asset utilization. Kuebix is a modular solution that scales to meet the needs of supply chains of every size and level of complexity. Built on the latest cloud technology, Kuebix’s connected platform simplifies ERP and other integrations, resulting in rapid onboarding and ROI.
The Implementation Project Manager ensures implementation success and client satisfaction of our SaaS TMS (Transportation Management System). Our TMS is built utilizing the latest cloud Technology that is changing how companies purchase and manage freight. The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects within agreed-upon budget and timelines. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors and/or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Scope of Duties:
· Manage a project's complete life cycle from sales hand-off through go-live and Production Support hand-off
· Work directly with customers on the organization, management, and oversight of projects
· Conduct on-site scoping of customer logistics requirements
· Build an implementation plan, cost, and schedule
· Manage the implementation team to deliver the project on budget and schedule that meets customer expectations
· Work closely with internal development, QA, and product management teams regarding customer customizations and enhancement requests
· Manage a change control process with the customer to track scope changes
· Manage the User training of the final customer solution
· Provide project statuses and updates to both internal and customer executive teams
· Contribute to formalizing a standard project management methodology and standard project templates
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business administration, engineering, or logistics/supply chain management
· At least five years of experience as a project manager (PMP preferred)
· Team player with strong presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm and an independent work approach
· Experience in transportation logistics and/or supply chain management
· Willingness to travel
· Strong communication and business writing skills
· Proficient in MS Office tools
· Familiar with object oriented databases is a plus
· Experience with salesforce.com is a plus
· Constant and close visual work at desk or computer
· Frequent verbal and written communication with team and other business associates by telephone, correspondence, or in person
· Frequent lifting of folders, files, binders and other objects weighing up to 20 lbs.
· Occasional bending and stooping to pick up boxes and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Frequent walking and standing
· Occasional driving of automobiles
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D