We are looking for an enthusiastic C# Developer to join our Business Platforms team at Trimble Solutions Corporation in Espoo, Finland. Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of multiple key business systems, the Business Platforms team manages the sales and delivery processes through our business systems and ensures that our commercial product offering integrates seamlessly to our licensing systems.
Join our team! This is a unique opportunity for a C# Developer to join our team who is implementing a new business system platform utilizing distributed systems technologies and API development. Having a proven track record of delivering technology solutions to complex business challenges, we welcome you to our team, an open-minded, communicative and collaborative colleague who is familiar with agile work methodologies and development cycles.
Our slogan, “If you think you’ve reached your potential, think again” defines the way we work and we achieve our goals. If you want to know more about working at Trimble in Finland, watch the following videos: Life at Trimble, Sakari
and Life at Trimble, Ligia
Your responsibilities will include
- Design and develop sound technical solutions to support the automation of the sales, marketing, customer services, and financial processes
- Provide expertise in debugging and testing developed features
- Maintaining the system documentation for code that has been developed or updated
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Hands on experience of SQL server or similar database technologies
- Good understanding and hands on experience in microservices architecture
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, DevOps)
- Good collaboration skills and a “Can do” attitude
- Language skills - Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- 2+ years experience developing and testing cloud-based solutions, specifically functions as a service
- 2+ years experience working in large data set environments
The application deadline is August 15 but we do start progressing with the prospective candidates as they come in. So we warmly encourage you to send out your application as soon as possible! The preferred start date is September 2 the latest.
For more information and questions, please contact Doris Hollo, the hiring manager, either on 17 July at 15.30-16.30, 24 July at 9-10 or 9 Aug at 13-14 .
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and to drive the future of the BIM industry with software like Tekla Structures.
Here at Trimble we transform the way the world works!Trimble Privacy Center