Title: Quality Assurance Analyst III
Location: Minnetonka, MN or Coralville, IA
The Transportation Mobility Division of Trimble exists to make the roads safer, greener and better for everyone. Our employees bring this to life through imagination, teamwork and a true passion to disrupt the status quo and drive the future of the industry. By using innovative thinking and technology, we create software solutions that protect fleet drivers and the people out on the road. We share a relentless ambition to find new ways to improve a fleet’s bottom line, while making the world a greener place. Join some of the most brilliant minds in the transportation field, working together, to make a difference for our customers and the communities we serve.
Are you passionate about technology? Does collaborating with developers on a daily basis excite you? At Trimble Transportation, we are passionate about our people, our customers, our culture, and our technology. We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join an exciting, high-growth environment. The qualified candidate will have a strong focus on details, accuracy and problem solving, as well as dedication to delivering high quality software products. Come join us and help build the technology that will define the future of fleet mobility solutions.
- Develop testing strategies to effectively and efficiently test new capabilities
- Identify and coordinate with others to ensure appropriate test coverage for cross platform dependencies
- Identify, maintain visibility and can speak to project status and risks; advocate for high quality
- Address progress questions on the fly and communicate effectively with all levels across the organization
- Subject matter expert on multiple product platforms and perform advanced testing in those areas
- Partner with SETs and technical resources to implement automation according to effort and ROI
- Adapt to changing priorities and provide resourcing needs to management
- Quality Assurance expertise, ensure adherence to Quality Assurance processes and standards, suggest areas for improvement
- Mentor (formally and informally) team members both inside and outside of the Quality Assurance team
- Ensure high performance of all QA project team members, escalate concerns to management
- Strong self-initiative to learn, build relationships and drive product quality.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance or equivalent experience
- Testing experience on mobile applications, Android OS, and full stack products
- Experience with executing and managing test automation scripts
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of firmware testing
- Experience with test case management tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Knowledge in fleet mobility and transportation industry
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D