Title: Senior HRIS Analyst
Location: Westminster, CO
Department: Human Resources
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com
The Senior HRIS Analyst is a member of the Trimble Global HR Technology team that is responsible for enhancing the overall company performance by leveraging technology to drive workforce and workplace transformation. It is our mission to develop robust technology capabilities within HR to support the strategic and operational objectives of our HR teams in support of Trimble's business strategy. We aspire to leverage technology to achieve breakthrough business results while creating an amazing people experience at Trimble. This role will report to the Manager of HRIS. This role will play a key role in the design and implementation of our Workday HR system and executes a broad range of activities including project management, implementation, configuration, auditing, testing, troubleshooting, analytics, and reporting.
Measures of Success:
- A focus on customer service with the goal of creating a seamless, excellent user experience for all users and customers.
- Act as a project manager, owning some part of the global roadmap for Workday with a sharp focus on always improving the people experience.
- Subject matter expert in global data privacy and protection.
- Act as a technical lead and own project work, system updates/enhancements, and support activities. These responsibilities include, managing a detailed scope and requirements, resource plans, project schedules, risk management plans, decision/issue logs, acquiring resources, and defining deliverables. Escalating critical risks, changes, or delays to the project sponsor and HRIS Manager as needed. Facilitating clear and concise status updates for key project stakeholders, including direct communication with project sponsors and steering committees.
- Ability to deal with chaos and uncertainty is a must. Candidates should have an interest and ability to draw a path to achieve the defined goal by doing their own due diligence rather than expecting a defined process and answers.
- This individual must have the ability to execute multiple tasks/projects concurrently, and have strong interpersonal relationship skills to work successfully with other groups across the organization.
- Help maintain data integrity in all systems and play a key role in improving data quality metrics.
- Conducts systems audits in all areas of HCM data including security, organization set up, and compensation.
- Assists with various EIB loads including data collection and validation.
- Debugs production issues and tests and implements fixes where necessary.
- Clearly and succinctly documents technical processes. Our ideal candidate should be a strong believer of process and documentation.
- Replicates and verifies customer issues and escalates appropriately to Workday service center.
- Enhances functionality of the current system through incremental additions of Workday features on an ongoing basis.
- Supports the HRIS team in creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- When necessary serves as a project manager for new Workday initiatives, including establishing project plans and timelines, organizing stakeholders, assisting with configuration, data loads, and testing.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities for improving the effectiveness of Workday processes.
- Ability and willingness to work as a key contributor in a globally distributed team.
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent degree or work with preferred concentration in information systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years supporting HRIS systems and at least 2 years of practical Workday experience.
- Experience in maintaining/creating documentation and effectively explaining requirements, design, development, and testing.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with a strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Self-motivator balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with business and HR partners in project work.
- Expert program management skills are required, including excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D