Are you passionate about solving problems? Do you long to be put in a position where you can have a tremendous impact on the entire organization and be recognized for it? The e-Builder Technical Account Manager is a critical role to the success of e-Builder. It is responsible for ensuring the ongoing successful adoption of the e-Builder product suite by our clients. If you are interested in applying your expertise to contribute to the success of one of the fastest growing technology companies in South Florida, then read on.
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, Caltech, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few - . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
In this role you will be responsible for the successful technical account management of existing clients by proactively maintaining contact with them, listening attentively to their needs, and identifying opportunities to grow the use of e-Builder within the accounts. The position requires a strong ability to uncover client-facing problems, and how best to solve them in e-Builder. This includes but is not limited to:
- Support a team-selling role, working in conjunction with Account Managers to identify opportunities to expand use of our software licenses and services.
- Initiate and maintain constant contact at a minimum with the client Champion and Admin to proactively identify issues, risks, and opportunities.
- Work to maximize the product utilization within every account. Provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems.
- Identify opportunities and work with Account Management to upsell services or licenses into existing accounts.
- Perform business gap analysis activities with existing clients to find “pain” and propose solutions to address these pain points.
- Perform training, support and configuration assistance to clients that you are working with.
- Maintain a list of all active engagements to share with management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, strategic business partners, and company management.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- Ability to utilize investigative proficiency to produce concrete solutions.
- Proficient experience with MS Office Suite, Visio and web technologies.
- Experience with Enterprise software applications required.
- Excellent consultative customer service skills.
- Knowledge of e-Builder Enterprise is highly preferred.
If you can accomplish the above and have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time, then you have what it takes to be a successful Solutions Engineer – Existing Accounts here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace