Trimble Real Estate
Trimble Real Estate & Workplace is a division of Trimble Buildings, a global group of leading technology solutions for managing real estate portfolios, optimizing building construction projects and streamlining workplace operations. With Trimble technology you can improve real estate performance, space utilization, and employee experience.
Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Bristol, Aztec Business Center
Department: Client Support Team, RE&WS
Trimble currently has a full-time opening to fill the role of Technical Support Analyst on our Manhattan Software suite in our Bristol office.
This role is to work a late shift, 3pm to 12am Monday to Friday.
The Technical Support Analyst, as a member of the Trimble Client Support Team, plays a key role in the success of a client in leveraging Trimble products. Working closely with the Engineering, CloudOps and Consulting teams to assist with resolving, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting our customer support issues and solutions.
The successful candidate will bring energy and resourcefulness, combined with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of the Manhattan Software suite
- Provide solution support during active implementations
- Assist with production support cases, document common issues and add to our knowledge base
- Identify and document any root cause analysis when required
- Carry out technical troubleshooting for the following functions:
- Pentaho Processes
- SQL Views
- SQL Stored Procedure
- SQL Scripts
- Deployment of SPR’s
- Liaise with internal departments including Engineering, CloudOps and Consulting teams worldwide
- Perform system testing and quality assurance testing of new functionality and software releases
- Assist with data conversion and integrations
- Adhere to all internal policies and procedures as required by the Trimble Information Security Management System (ISMS) as part of the ISO27001 standard
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of databases
- SQL experience
- Experience of working in a technical support role
- Indepth experience working in an IT function
- Strong initiative to solve problems
- Professional image and appearance
- Must be fluent in English
- Uniface experience
- Programming experience
- ITIL – desirable
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D #LIPOST