Trimble MAPS is a transportation technology company dedicated to defining the optimal route to success. We achieve this through innovative routing, mileage, mapping and mobile navigation solutions. From trusted industry standard data to seamless integration, Trimble MAPS solutions are used by a broad range of industries, workforce, and everyday drivers on the road. For over 35 years, its suite of powerful solutions, which includes PC*MILER, CoPilot, and Trimble MAPS, have set the foundation for safe and efficient journeys worldwide – one mile, one driver, one vehicle at a time.
Job Description: Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, you will provide high quality and responsive customer service for a large installed base of software customers internationally.
- Provide proactive and reactive customer support to both our B2B and consumer customer product base via multiple channels including email, phone and forums
- Create and maintain online product support content, including FAQs, documentation and self-help material, adding and editing content as appropriate in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Act as primary escalation point in the team owning the customer reported problem until satisfaction is ensured
- Become the subject matter expert to assist customers through issues with implementation, set-up and use of products
- Engage peers, supervisors and cross departmental experts to assist customers with issues as needed
- Reproduce, document and demonstrate customer experienced issues for escalation to level 3 support, product or project management and development
- Provide high level details of customer problems with reproducible steps to aid QA and development with resolution
- Utilize lessons learned to recommend QA tests for future consideration
- Assist with usability testing of our products
- Identify, document and escalate potential product enhancements
- Handle customer service situations in a professional manner and maintain customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Assist in training our Partners and direct customers to deliver Tier 1 Support
- Create ad-hoc material in response to outages or technical issues
- Other customer and partner support tasks as determined by management
Trimble MAPS is located on Route 1 in Princeton, NJ in a new office beautifully designed to support our recent and expected future growth. Princeton is conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia.
Trimble MAPS offers great benefits such as a generous PTO package, paid healthcare, 401K, stock options, ESPP, education reimbursement, and many wellness initiatives. We also offer flexible schedules, casual dress, volunteer opportunities, child care discounts, and a corporate women’s network.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D