Does the idea of pouring through revenue performance metrics to find the winning pattern stir your heart? Do you enjoy being the go-to expert for delivering KPIs and reports to enable sales leadership to make data-driven decisions about territories, incentives, and quota setting? Are you a natural leader who is fast to build relationships across the business?
If so, we want to meet you.
e-Builder, a Trimble Company (Nasdaq: TRMB
) is a high-growth SaaS company that delivers project management software for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. We want to attract a Sales Operations Manager to build a team of sales operations professionals specialized in all areas of sales and marketing operations including CRM management, sales performance management, deal desk support, territory analysis and departmental reporting.
Every day is different and will tap into your diverse skills and experience. You’ll leverage your mastery of SalesForce.com to interrogate sales performance data and report on performance trends and opportunity. You’ll demonstrate your command over data by delivering reports sales and marketing leaders. You’ll partner closely with marketing to maximize a flow of opportunities and improve conversion into forecasted pipeline.
- Manage the sales performance management and reporting process. Develop key sales metrics, reports, and dashboards and manage the distribution of this information to sales and marketing leadership.
- Directly manage 2-3 direct reports supporting sales operations in the area of subscription renewals and deal support.
- Optimize business processes as they relate to analytics, sales pipeline reporting, lead scoring and management, data management and governance, and sales and marketing automation platforms.
- Serve as the focal point for sales and marketing tech stack including Salesforce.com, Marketo and other supportive applications that assist in the sales and marketing process.
- Measure market reach by vertical and geography. Analyze existing and potential markets, identify potential target accounts and collaborate with sales and marketing leadership on market definition and go-to-market strategies.
- Act as custodian of sales and marketing playbooks, training guides and other shared documents.
- Serve as a leader to help integrate sales and marketing processes particularly in the area of demand generation. Serve as the focal point for collective sales feedback and continuously improve effectiveness.
Experience, Skills & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Marketing (advanced degree preferred)
- Mastery of Salesforce.com with Salesforce Certified Administrator credentials
- 7+ years of progressively responsible Sales experience with strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing for B2B companies
- 5+ years of experience working in the AEC industry or project/program management space a big plus
- Experience with the strategic design of back-office systems (i.e. ERP, CRM, SFA) required to support a globally distributed sales operation; ability to translate business needs into technology requirements.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and people management skills; proven ability to deliver projects and manage multi-project complexity
- Possesses a passion for data, metrics and reporting. Track-record of building solutions that scale as the business grows.
- Able to influence others with empirical evidence to direct improvements and enable organizational change. Demonstrated leadership, superior communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, writing, editing and presentation skills
- Position is staffed in the Sunrise, FL office
If you are looking to take your marketing career to the next level by joining a winning team, choose Trimble. Bring your leadership skills, enthusiasm and positive attitude to this career opportunity and you will launch into a new season of success and growth. It’s an exciting time at e-Builder, a Trimble Company and we are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace