Trigger: The Mixed Reality Agency™
Trigger invents unrivaled mixed reality experiences for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, our work combines premiere content with the latest technology, blending physical and digital worlds in innovative yet measurable ways.
- Over 125,000+ hours of AR/VR/XR development
- Offices in Los Angeles and Aarhus (Denmark)
- Clients include: Whirlpool, Royal Caribbean, LEGO, Google, Visa, Honda, Nike, NBA, Disney, Lucasfilm, Mattel, Warner Bros.
- Showcase development partners for Snap, Google and Vuforia
Trigger is looking for a Senior Account Manager -- with a focus on enterprise solutions -- to join our team in Los Angeles.
In this role you'll spearhead new sales opportunities within our enterprise and corporate brands initiative, with an emphasis on augmented reality and mixed reality experiences. We are looking for someone with experience developing and implementing a business development strategy, creating and nurturing business relationships and leading / managing the RFP process.
As a senior member of the Business Development team, you'll assist with reporting progress and steering strategy for the department.
The Senior Account Manager will also contribute their own contacts to the sales funnel. Brand and/or Ad Agency experience is required.
- Monitor sales efforts across all stages, taking action to achieve monthly sales goals
- Create business development strategies geared towards penetration of target industries
- Generate repeat business from our current clients
- Initiate contact and develop relationships with prospective new clients
- Drive RFP responses from start to finish while coordinating with relevant teams and departments within the company
- Present project proposals and/or company capabilities deck to clients
- Manage client relationships
- Work closely with our CFO and account leads to ensure coordinated sales efforts
- Maintain expert knowledge of and enthusiasm for the industry
- Participate in industry events and networking opportunities
- Experience as a senior member of a sales department with performance quotas
- Sales or marketing background in enterprise-related digital media on agency side
- Experience with target industries such as automotive, travel and retail
- Experience with augmented reality, mixed reality and/or virtual reality is a plus
- Proven track record of increasing category market share and creating key relationships
- History and demonstrated success of working on efforts to establish, expand and close service engagements of varying complexity and size
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strategic mind but willing to "get hands dirty"
- Creative, motivated, self-starter with strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with strong understanding and experience with PowerPoint and Keynote.
Benefits includes a robust health care plan, vision, dental, and life insurance. We also offer competitive benefits for vacation, sick days, and parental leave.
If you fit the role, please send a COVER LETTER introducing yourself along with your RESUME. A cover letter is strongly recommended so we can get a sense for your goals and personality.
Our West Los Angeles office is located near the intersection of the 405 and 10 Freeways.
Only qualified candidates currently residing in the Greater Los Angeles area will be contacted. Thank you!
For a brief overview of our latest work, please visit http://www.TriggerGlobal.com.
Trigger values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.