Trigger invents unrivaled mixed reality experiences for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, our work combines premiere content with the latest technology, blending physical and digital worlds in innovative yet measurable ways.
Founded in 2005, Trigger is a Los Angeles-based agency with more than 175,000 hours of development in AR, VR, and XR. Trigger is a showcase developer for Snap, Vuforia, Google, Avegant, and ODG. Our portfolio includes work for Disney, Lucasfilm, Sony Pictures, LEGO, Honda, Adidas, NBA, and many more high-profile clients.
Trigger is looking for a Senior Account Manager with a focus on enterprise solutions to join our team in Los Angeles. In this role you'll spearhead new sales opportunities within our enterprise and corporate brands initiative, with an emphasis on augmented reality and mixed reality experiences. We are looking for someone with experience developing and implementing a business development strategy, creating and nurturing business relationships and leading / managing the RFP process. As a Senior member of the Business Development team, you'll assist with reporting progress and steering strategy for the department. The Senior Account Manager will also contribute their own contacts to the sales funnel. Brand and/or Ad Agency experience is required.
- Monitor sales efforts across all stages, taking action to achieve monthly sales goals
- Create business development strategies geared towards penetration of target industries
- Generate repeat business from our current clients
- Initiate contact and develop relationships with prospective new clients
- Drive RFP responses from start to finish while coordinating with relevant teams and departments within the company
- Present project proposals and/or company capabilities deck to clients
- Manage client relationships
- Work closely with our CFO and account leads to ensure coordinated sales efforts
- Maintain expert knowledge of and enthusiasm for the industry
- Participate in industry events and networking opportunities
- Experience as a senior member of a sales department with performance quotas
- Sales or marketing background in enterprise-related digital media on agency side
- Experience with target industries such as automotive, travel and retail
- Experience with augmented reality, mixed reality and/or virtual reality is a plus
- Proven track record of increasing category market share and creating key relationships
- History and demonstrated success of working on efforts to establish, expand and close service engagements of varying complexity and size
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strategic mind but willing to "get hands dirty"
- Creative, motivated, self-starter with strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with strong understanding and experience with PowerPoint and Keynote.
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
At Trigger, we care deeply about maintaining a positive culture, as emphasized in our Core Values:
- Foster innovation and embrace change
- Take action and work hard
- Strive for excellence
- Value individuals
- Work better together
- Commit to integrity
- Enjoy the work
- Be kind, be considerate, do good
We also have some fun perks:
- Located near Sawtelle Blvd., where lunch is always walking distance to some of the best restaurants (especially ramen) in the city
- We keep a well-stocked snack and soda supply to keep energized throughout the day
- We respect time off, with flexibility for remote work during the holiday season
- We love company-wide outings and events, which have previously included Dodger games and bowling nights
- We’re often geeking out about our opportunities to read movie scripts, see early film screenings, and handle super-secret prototype toys
- During our downtime, we can sometimes be found building LEGO sets, playing our Super Street Fighter II Turbo arcade machine (no quarters required!), or role-playing in our ongoing Dungeons & Dragons campaign
- Benefits currently include fully covered HMO (PPO option also available with employee participation), dental and vision insurance for you and your family, and a monthly gym membership reimbursement
And last but not least, Trigger greatly values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional, but appreciated).