TRIGGER is looking for a SENIOR DESIGNER for a mid-level position to join our team -- creating high-profile augmented reality, mixed reality and virtual reality experiences.
This is a full time salaried position in our Los Angeles office.
PERSON SHOULD BE:
- Self-motivated: Provide initial design direction, be able to build on a concept and push it through production to completion.
- Creative: Not afraid to provide unique input into the project.
- Team player: Work well with others… good communication, responsible and respectful of others. (No egos please!)
- Should be enthusiastic and immersed in mobile technology, augmented reality and fluent with social media apps.
- Interest in movies, music, games, comic books, superheroes, fashion trends and other pop culture that fuel our clients and projects.
- Have suitable years experience in the interactive space with mobile and UI.
- Must manage workload and function on a milestone basis with a producer, art director and creative director.
- Must have an overall good sense of project/time management.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with augmented reality is preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in brainstorms.
- Helps establish the visual tone and concept that will effectively communicate with the target audience and fulfill the project objectives.
- The most ‘hands-on' creative for a project.
- May present to the client.
- Work with internal teams on development requirements such as timelines and resources.
- Communicate at the production level with the project manager, art directors, additional designers and 3D artists.
- Contributes to overall office morale, spirit, character and work quality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Trigger: The Mixed Reality Agency™
Trigger invents unrivaled mixed reality experiences for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, our work combines premiere content with the latest technology, blending physical and digital worlds in innovative yet measurable ways.
Founded in 2005, Trigger is a Los Angeles based agency with more than 100,000 hours of development in AR, VR and XR. Trigger is a showcase developer for Snap, Vuforia, Google, Avegant and ODG. Our portfolio includes work for the Star Wars film franchise, the Spider-Man film franchise, The Hunger Games franchise, LEGO, Google and Honda.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a RESUME (.pdf, .doc or .txt only) including portfolio, URL and contact information. A COVER LETTER is welcome.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply. Relocation is NOT provided for candidates living outside the greater Los Angeles area.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
*International candidates must hold a valid US working visa to apply.
Trigger values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.