Trigger invents unrivaled mixed reality experiences for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, our work combines premiere content with the latest technology, blending physical and digital worlds in innovative yet measurable ways.
Founded in 2005, Trigger is a Los Angeles-based agency with more than 175,000 hours of development in AR, VR, and XR. Trigger is a showcase developer for Snap, Vuforia, Google, Avegant, and ODG. Our portfolio includes work for Disney, Lucasfilm, Sony Pictures, LEGO, Honda, Adidas, NBA, and many more high-profile clients.
Trigger is looking for a mid-level Digital Producer (freelance / contractor) with a passion for all things tech and excellent collaboration skills. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented problem solver who can lead both clients and internal teams with confidence and enthusiasm. In this role, you’ll be in the driver’s seat from start to finish on cutting-edge initiatives including: mobile apps, augmented and virtual reality experiences, games, sites, and prototypes, for an amazing roster of clients like Honda, LEGO, Lucasfilm, Sony Pictures and more.
- Lead a team of developers, designers, 3D artists and QA testers through the entire project life cycle using agile development methodologies
- Act as the main client contact for all project-related communication, building a strong relationship along the way
- Create and manage schedules, user stories, risk mitigation plans, scope and budget tracking, and other production-related items to ensure that your team stays on track to meet delivery and launch milestones
- Source and manage external partners, ensuring a clear transfer of project requirements and timeline and closely tracking progress for out-of-office teams
- Review contracts and author change orders that may arise
- Work well within a team of Producers, with a readiness to provide support on other projects as needed
- Experience leading the production of mobile apps or web-based initiatives with a budget of at least $50k
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet goals from both internal and client perspectives
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and ability to refine its use on a project-by-project basis
- Experience leading external teams, both local and overseas
- Sharp eye, keen attention to detail, and a high competency in both written and verbal communication
- Intuitive problem-solving skills to help with task prioritization and to lead your team in overcoming project roadblocks
- Ability to maintain team morale through enthusiasm, optimism, and authority in the face of challenges
- Average to above-average spatial reasoning for building LEGO sets
- A love for the intersection of tech, entertainment, toys, games, and pop culture
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
- Located near Sawtelle Blvd., where lunch is always walking distance to some of the best restaurants (especially ramen) in the city
- We keep a well-stocked snack and soda supply and fresh donuts (almost) every week to stay energized throughout the day
- We're often geeking about our opportunities to read movie scripts, see early film screenings, and handle super-secret prototype toys
And last but not least, Trigger greatly values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional, but appreciated).