We are looking for developers to help us create cutting edge toys, mobile games and other applications based on Augmented Reality and other future technologies. We promise that you'll experience some terrific brands, and you will never, ever get bored. We’ve built a company that’s here to last, and we want people who are looking for a place to belong and put down roots.
Check out this small preview of what we are working on:
Come work with our young company that operates on the intersection of creative design and advanced technology to define the future of toys and games.
This is a full time salaried position in our Los Angeles office. Local candidates only.
· Passion for mobile application and game development
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Experience working with Unity or other game frameworks
· Experience with 3D Games and other applications
· Experience working on Mobile Applications (iOS or Android)
· Experience with Augmented Reality technologies
· Experience in creating game design, system architecture, working prototype/engine
· Experience with OpenGL
· Experience with data exchange (XML, JSON, dynamic content), MySQL, and/or Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with Git
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
· Located in Sawtelle, where lunch is always walking distance to some of the best restaurants (especially ramen) in the city
· We keep a well-stocked snack and soda supply and fresh donuts (almost) every week to stay energized throughout the day
· We respect time off, with past years seeing flexibility during the holiday season
· We love company-wide outings and events, which have previously included Dodgers games and a bi-weekly board game & pizza night
· We're often geeking about our opportunities to read movie scripts, see early film screenings, and handle super-secret prototype toys
· During our downtime, we can sometimes be found building LEGO sets or playing our Super Street Fighter II Turbo arcade machine (no quarters required!)
· Benefits include fully covered HMO (PPO option also available with employee participation), dental and vision insurance for you and your family, and a monthly cell phone bill reimbursement
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional, but appreciated).