Trigger invents unrivaled mixed reality experiences for the world’s top brands. From major marketing campaigns to powerful enterprise solutions, our work combines premiere content with the latest technology, blending physical and digital worlds in innovative yet measurable ways.
Founded in 2005, Trigger is a Los Angeles-based agency with more than 175,000 hours of development in AR, VR, and XR. Trigger is a showcase developer for Snap, Vuforia, Google, Avegant, and ODG. Our portfolio includes work for Disney, Lucasfilm, Sony Pictures, LEGO, Honda, Adidas, NBA, and many more high-profile clients.
Trigger is looking for an Associate-level Digital Project Manager with a passion for all things tech and excellent collaboration skills. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented problem solver who can guide both clients and internal teams with confidence and enthusiasm. In this role, you’ll be in the driver’s seat from start to finish on cutting-edge initiatives including: mobile apps, augmented and virtual reality experiences, games, sites, and prototypes for an amazing roster of clients. This role is part of our Production department and reports to our Director of Production.
- Lead a team of developers, designers, 3D artists and QA testers through the entire project lifecycle using Agile development methodologies
- Act as the main client contact for all project-related communication, building a strong relationship along the way
- Create and manage schedules, user stories, risk mitigation plans, scope and budget tracking, and other production-related items to ensure that your team stays on track to meet delivery and launch milestones
- Source and manage external partners, ensuring a clear transfer of project requirements and timeline and closely tracking progress for out-of-office teams
- Review contracts and author change orders that may arise
- Work well within a team of Project Managers, with a readiness to provide support on other projects as needed
- Experience managing mobile apps or web-based initiatives with a budget of at least $50k
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet goals from both internal and client perspectives
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and ability to refine its use on a project-by-project basis
- Experience managing external teams, both local and overseas
- Sharp eye, keen attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intuitive problem-solving skills to help with task prioritization and to lead your team in overcoming project roadblocks
- Ability to maintain team morale through enthusiasm, optimism, and authority in the face of challenges
- A love for the intersection of tech, entertainment, toys, games, and pop culture
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
At Trigger, we care deeply about maintaining a positive culture, as emphasized in our Core Values:
- Foster innovation and embrace change
- Take action and work hard
- Strive for excellence
- Value individuals
- Work better together
- Commit to integrity
- Enjoy the work
- Be kind, be considerate, do good
We also have some fun perks:
- Located near Sawtelle Blvd., where lunch is always walking distance to some of the best restaurants (especially ramen) in the city
- We keep a well-stocked snack and soda supply to keep energized throughout the day
- We respect time off, with flexibility for remote work during the holiday season
- We love company-wide outings and events, which have previously included Dodger games and bowling nights
- We’re often geeking out about our opportunities to read movie scripts, see early film screenings, and handle super-secret prototype toys
- During our downtime, we can sometimes be found building LEGO sets, playing our Super Street Fighter II Turbo arcade machine (no quarters required!), or role-playing in our ongoing Dungeons & Dragons campaign
- Benefits currently include fully covered HMO (PPO option also available with employee participation), dental and vision insurance for you and your family, and a monthly gym membership reimbursement
And last but not least, Trigger greatly values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional, but appreciated).