Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s Big Data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis.
Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership
between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter throughuse. Trifacta is backed by venture capital firms Accel, Greylock and Ignition Partners and is
headquartered in San Francisco.
- Deliver partner enablement sessions and present Trifacta vision, value proposition, and technology. Train partner organizations on the Trifacta sales cycle, qualification, objection handling, “how to sell” and win strategies, and engagement best practices. Tailor presentations to specific partners and their product sets
- Become a trusted advisor with partners through advising on Trifacta technologies as well as presenting architectural vision for leveraging Trifacta in solutions.
- Manage platform for Trifacta free trial used for conducting POCs
- Collaborate with cloud platform partners including AWS and IBM to develop joint solution offerings
- Proactively collaborate with System Integrator partners to design, build and deliver innovative joint solution offerings to positively differentiate Trifacta products and technology.
- Develop pre-sales engineering content on Trifacta products and solutions for a Partner audience
- Ensure that partners’ pre-sales organizations are kept fully informed on all relevant Trifacta initiatives, activities and product developments through regular updates
- Participate in the development of online training tracks and pre-sales tools for partner SEs
- Develop strong technical executive relationships and champions within partner technical organizations
- Develop / assist in the development of partner demos
- 8+ years experience in technology related work, including roles in Pre-sales and/or customer-facing Consultant. Special emphasis for those working in a Partner/Channel role
- Strong analytics background. Experience with mainstream BI and ML tools.
- Databases, distributed systems, data analytics, data warehousing and previous Hadoop experience are all huge pluses.
- Experience working with OEM, Managed Service Providers/Customers is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Partner/Channel business development experience
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to act as the technical advocate for our Partners
- Effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Strong listening and question-based selling skills
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create technical documentation
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences. Must exhibit ability to speak in front of large audiences
- Experience with enterprise applications, data management, BI/Data Warehousing and Hadoop/big data platforms a plus
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google, IBM)
- Travel as necessary, up to 40%
- BA/BS or equivalent required