We are looking for a regional manager who is dedicated, outgoing, organized, and love to multi-task. You work fast but don’t miss a beat. You are happiest in a team setting and you love to collaborate with others in order to get the job done. You are outstanding at delegating but also love to take others under your wing and show them the ropes. You have phenomenal communications skills and even better follow through. This will come in handy as you will be leading a group of sales and service professionals across different geographical locations, to provide the superior customer service for our residents we are known for.
At Tricap, our passion is about Service and Value. We seek to provide exceptional service to our residents and teammates. We produce high quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market. We do this by fostering a culture of leadership and accountability, and our goal is to be the best-in-class multifamily deal execution firm in the country.
Tricap Core Values
- Be an honest, humble professional
- Take Ownership
- Exceed Expectations
Are you tired of working for an organization that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions? Consider making a change as we have a strong team and culture of winning.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Lead, Manage and Hold Accountable your Team
- Execute Marketing Strategies and Ensure Reputation Management
- Hit Controllable Expense Budget
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Process PO’s/Invoices and Conduct Month End Close
- Provide Training and Cultivate/Emulate Tricap Culture
- Execute Resident Retention Programs and Resolve Escalated Resident Issues
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Area/Regional Manager
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Training for Position: Supervisory experience with both leasing & maintenance staff
- Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
- Required Education: College Degree or Applicable Work History
- Required Experience: 3-5 years of experience in residential property management with some multi-site management preferred
- Benefits: Group Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, 401k match, Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To start your application process, click here: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/A013EC