Tricap is a multifaceted organization that develops, manages, and leases thousands of apartments throughout the Midwest, and has completed redevelopment projects ranging from neighborhood walk-ups to major high-rise renovations. Our unique “owner’s perspective” personifies the company’s approach to each aspect of the real estate business. Our core values are very important to us: Be honest. Take Ownership. Exceed Expectations.
As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the efficient operation of our properties. The ideal candidate will follow instruction well and have an aptitude for general maintenance.
Assist, perform, and be responsible for work including but not limited to:
- Perform resident service requests, as well as any preventative maintenance tasks
- Timely completion of routine repairs, maintenance requests and work orders
- Regularly inspect building to ensure cleanliness and safety standards are continually adhered to
- Establish and maintain a solid preventive/predictive maintenance program to maximize equipment life and minimize downtime
- Manage after hours on-call maintenance
- Minimum 3 years general maintenance experience
- Job may require bending, climbing stairs, kneeling, lifting up to 50 lbs., stretching, squatting and walking
- Plumbing, electrical, heating/air conditioning and carpentry skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Moderate oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for general maintenance including: Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC systems (boiler system), Appliance repair, Painting, and General Carpentry
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Must have basic tools and keep safe and neat work habits.
- Must be computer and email savvy