You are a dedicated, outgoing, organized, and peopling-loving person. You thrive on offering the best customer service possible. You work fast but don’t miss a beat. You are happiest in a team setting and you love to collaborate with others in order to get the job done. You have phenomenal communication skills and even better follow through. This will come in handy as you will be working with a group of sales professionals to provide the superior customer service for our residents we are known for.
At Tricap, our passion is about Service and Value. We seek to provide exceptional service to our residents and teammates. We produce high quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market. We do this by fostering a culture of leadership and accountability, and our goal is to be the best-in-class multifamily deal execution firm in the country.
Tricap Core Values
- Be an honest, humble professional
- Take Ownership
- Exceed Expectations
Are you tired of working for an organization that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions? Consider making a change as we have a strong team and culture of winning.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Lead, Manage and Hold Accountable your Team
- Execute Marketing Strategies and Ensure Reputation Management
- Understand the importance of Revenue Management and execute strategies to increase income streams
- Provide Training and Cultivate/Emulate Tricap Culture for leasing staff
- Prepare Competition Study monthly
- Work in partnership with 3rd party marketing business partners
- Execute Resident Retention Programs
- Execute Outreach strategies and events and train leasing staff to do same
- Assist in budget creation and implementation as it relates to revenue
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Reports as necessary
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Leasing Manager
- Work Hours: Full Time - Salary
- Training for Position: Supervisory experience with leasing staff
- Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
- Required Education: College Degree in marketing/sales or Applicable Work History
- Required Experience: 3-5 years of experience in residential property management with some multi-site management preferred
- Benefits: Group Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, 401k match, Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.