You are the epitome of a big-picture thinker who has the discipline and dedication to hold your team accountable. You will be part of our no-nonsense acquisition and development team where you will directly impact the execution strategy and management of the Company. You are a positive leader and will actively seek to train future leaders of the business, but your real gift is the ability to analyze construction operations to formulate action steps to improve performance faster than anyone. You see all the moving parts, and you are most successful as part of a team that recognizes and rewards your rare abilities.
At Tricap, our passion is about Service and Value. We seek to provide exceptional service to our residents and teammates while producing high-quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market. We do this by fostering a culture of leadership and accountability, and our goal is to be the best-in-class multifamily deal execution firm in the country.
Are you tired of working for an organization that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions? Consider making a change as we have a strong team and culture of winning
Tricap Core Values
- Be an honest, humble professional
- Take Ownership
- Exceed Expectations
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable a team of construction management professionals
- Strategic and P&L responsibility for a portfolio of construction projects
- Providing tactical leadership to project managers, community managers, and contractors while maintaining a high level of financial acumen, successful communication and implementation of corporate policies, programs and initiatives.
Job Overview and Requirements
- Job Type: Director of Construction – Multifamily Apartment Communities
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Training For Position: Informal & Formal
- Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
- Required Education: College Degree or Applicable Work History
- Required Experience: 5-7 years
- Benefits: Group Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, 401k match, Vacation
- Location: Chicago, IL (Corporate office) with regional travel to properties
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.