At Tricap, our passion is about Service and Value. We endeavor to provide exceptional service to our residents and teammates. We produce high quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market. We do this by cultivating a culture of leadership and accountability, and we endeavor to be the premier multifamily deal execution firm in the country.
Tricap Residential Group seeks to hire a Maintenance Supervisor to lead our staff of Service Technicians.
If you’re tired of working for an organization that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions, consider making a change. We have a team and culture of winning.
Tricap Core Values
- Be an honest, humble professional
- Take Ownership
- Exceed Expectations
Reports to Area Manager
Do you consider yourself to have the following job traits?
- Quickly bored with routine and repetitive tasks amd actively seek new projects and challenges
- An analytical decision maker
- Communication style is factual, straightforward, direct and to the point
- Intense, driving, impatient person who reacts quickly and are able to juggle tasks simultaneously
- Drive others very hard
- Prefer to stay within yourself for extended periods of time to get work done
- Are able to be slightly more socially approachable and outgoing gif the work environment and culture are perceived to requiring those behaviors
- Are comfortable with a position that requires a great deal of change and pressure, with shifting priorities, deadlines and/or goals
- Typically are capable of responding positively to unpredictable situations or problems that can occur with work responsibilities
- Try to be attentive and responsive to the emotional needs of your team while keeping an eye on the objective needs of the situation
If these traits resonate with you, coupled with industry knowledge and experience, this position is a great match for you.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Manage resident service requests, as well as any preventative maintenance tasks
- Manage timely completion of routine repairs, maintenance requests and work orders
- Regularly inspect building to ensure cleanliness and safety standards are continually adhered to
- Establish and maintain a solid preventive/predictive maintenance program to maximize equipment life and minimize downtime
- Manage after hours on-call maintenance
Qualifications and Requirements
- Moderate oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for general maintenance including: Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC systems (boiler system), Appliance repair, Painting, and General Carpentry
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Must have basic tools and keep safe and neat work habits.
- Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off, company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.