The Maintenance Technician that will join our team at Tricap, is tirelessly committed to the job with an eye for detail. Not the kind of person who likes to sit around, you know how to do a job correctly and have no patience for sloppy work. You have a wealth of knowledge and are proactive about your work, you never feel satisfied until your to do list is completed. Your commitment to your work and your technical knowledge make you great at your job. As a maintenance technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the efficient operation of our properties.
At Tricap, our passion is about Service and Value. We endeavor to provide exceptional service to our residents and teammates. We produce high quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market. We do this by cultivating a culture of leadership and accountability, and we endeavor to be the premier multifamily deal execution firm in the country.
Tricap Core Values
Be an honest, humble professional
If you’re tired of working for an organization that doesn’t “get it” or appreciate your contributions, consider making a change. We have a team and culture of winning.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Perform after hours/on-call resident service requests
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Maintenance Technician
- Work Hours: Part Time
- Physical Requirements: Light lifting and carrying
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Moderate oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for general maintenance including: Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC systems (boiler system), Appliance repair, Painting, and General Carpentry
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Must have basic tools and keep safe and neat work habits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.