At Tricap, our passion is about Service and Value. We seek to provide exceptional service to our residents and teammates. We produce high-quality apartments at a value that is unmatched in the market. We do this by fostering a culture of leadership and accountability, and our goal is to be the best-in-class multifamily deal execution firm in the country.
Tricap Residential Group seeks to hire an experienced and talented Director of Sales to join our portfolio who will lead our sales department. We are in need of a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and properties. This individual will focus on motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills. This position has the opportunity to take on new challenges, and the satisfaction of building and leading a powerhouse sales team. There is plenty of room for growth, the sky is limit with our quickly growing dynamic company.
Tricap Core Values
● Be an honest, humble professional
● Take Ownership
● Exceed Expectations
Director of Sales
Reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing
Remote with some travel
Do you consider yourself to have the following innate job traits?
- Approach your assignments with a strong drive to mastering and completing any and all assignments
- Have strong attention to detail and exactness as well as an inquisitive drive to analyze information and data on your own
- Enjoy work that pushes you to continue to develop your expertise and knowledge
- Are comfortable with work requiring a balance between subjective and objective analysis in response to events or problems
- You tend to give consideration to the relative emotional elements of your work environment, but will balance out those emotions by comparing them against objective tangible facts
- You try to be attentive and responsive to the emotional needs of others, but keeps an eye on the objective needs of the situation
- Consider yourself to be influenced by feelings and emotions to the detriment of problem-solving
- Typically approach and complete activities in a fairly linear fashion and seldom employ alternative methods (if you have done before with success, you will do it that way again)
If these traits resonate with you, coupled with industry knowledge and experience, this position is a great match for you.
● LMA (Lead, Manage, hold your team Accountable)
● Conversion goals (Sales Plan)
● Market Studies
● Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients
● Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
● Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives
● Draft detailed and accurate sales reports
● Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices (Yieldstar)
● Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products
● Establish a sales training program to train new employees
● Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
Qualifications and Requirements
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field
● A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
● In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices
● Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines
● Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance
● 401(k) Match
● Paid time off, company holidays, volunteer time