Tricap is a multifaceted organization that develops, manages, and leases thousands of apartments throughout the Midwest, and has completed redevelopment projects ranging from neighborhood walk-ups to major high-rise renovations. Our unique “owner’s perspective” personifies the company’s approach to each aspect of the real estate business. Our core values are very important to us: Be honest. Take Ownership. Exceed Expectations.
The Leasing Specialist that will join our no-nonsense production team is the epitome of a big picture thinker. The upbeat individual we’re looking for is a positive people leader, but your real gift is the ability to analytically break down complex production challenges and formulate action-steps to control the desired outcome faster than anyone. You see all the moving parts.
Duties include greeting and conversing with prospects in accordance with customer service standards and Fair Housing Laws, managing leads, showing apartments, closing apartment sales, and facilitating move-ins and resident experiences.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Word and proficient with or able to learn property management program (RealPage)
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and self-control
- Acceptable background check including driving record and criminal record
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, trustworthiness, personal integrity, and honesty
- Good human relation skills demonstrating the ability to deal with residents, peers, and supervisors
- Job may require bending, climbing stairs, kneeling, lifting up to 15 lbs., stretching, squatting and walking
- Experience with RealPage systems is beneficial, but not required