Tribe's technology enables clothing brands to make their clothes smart. Tribe provides cutting-edge sensors, wearable hardware, and AI-Fitness Apps that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
As part of our team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms and have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join us on this exciting journey to change the way we understand the human body.
As part of the Hardware team at Tribe, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art hardware technology. You will also help build our intelligent fitness system with embedded processors running anything from bare metal to Linux using a variety of sensors and communication paths to create an exceptional user experience. We’re looking for a passionate and motivated Firmware Engineer to dig into many of these areas.
- Designing and implementing software for Embedded systems
- Coding, testing, debugging and documenting bare-metal systems
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of bare-metal and system resources
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of applicable firmware development experience
- Experience coding for embedded processors (customization, drivers, etc.)
- Proficient in C/C++ and Version Control (Git, SVN, etc.), Python or other scripting languages is a strong plus
- Proved ability to apply signal processing algorithms to embedded systems
- Ability to follow circuit schematics and PCB drawings
- Experience with ultra-low-power embedded software design
- Strong technical background in embedded Bluetooth Smart
- Experience working with microcontroller peripherals (ADC, DMA, DAC, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.)
- Experience with wired and wireless embedded technologies (e.g., Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Experience working with measurement lab equipment
- Fluent in the English language
Nice to Have
- Experience with wearables electronics
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Strong math skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki. Komotini