Who We Are
Tribe's technology enables clothing brands to make their clothes smart. Tribe provides cutting-edge sensors, wearable hardware, and AI-Fitness Apps that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
As part of our team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms and have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join us on this exciting journey to change the way we understand the human body.
We are looking for someone passionate about health and fitness to develop new and innovative products from concept, prototyping, test, and iteration through to high volume production.
As part of the hardware team, you will develop new products that combine complex mechanical and electronic systems. You will design and develop new mechanical and electromechanical components. Our team offers a unique opportunity to define a new category and build experiences with a variety of technologies and manufacturing processes.
- Create prototypes of concepts for evaluation and testing
- Develop testing and automation processes for testing and evaluation
- Develop and manage relationships with manufacturing partners
- Be a great communicator and collaborate with a broad spectrum of teams including Design, Development, CMF, and Manufacturing
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Engineering/Design role with expertise in consumer electronics and product development
- Experience working with CAD software (SolidWorks, Fusion 360, Rhino, NX), and design and produce original parts
- Proficiency with CAD solid modeling tools and analysis tools
- Experience developing casings for consumer electronic parts
- Proactive and self-motivated work methodology
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Fluent in the English language
Nice to have
- Experience with wearables electronics
- Experience designing and constructing tools, dies, molds, jigs, fixtures, etc
- Experience with hand finishing, painting and assembly of high-end visual and appearance models
- Demonstrated ability to create photo-realistic renderings from 3D models
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Building products that matter
- Solving interesting challenges
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Budget for training and conferences
- Workstation of your choice (subject to management approval)
- Gym membership
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki. Komotini