Tribe's technology enables clothing brands to make their clothes smart. Tribe provides cutting-edge sensors, wearable hardware, and AI-Fitness Apps that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
As part of our team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms and have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join us on this exciting journey to change the way we understand the human body.
As part of the Hardware team at Tribe, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art hardware technology. You will also help build our intelligent fitness system with embedded processors running anything from bare metal to Linux using a variety of sensors and communication paths to create an exceptional user experience. We’re looking for a passionate and motivated Hardware Engineer to dig into many of these areas.
- Design and prototype effective and reliable hardware for sensing, control, and embedded systems
- Develop hardware prototypes, block diagrams, PCB designs, and produce detailed documentation
- Define and execution hardware and software validation tests
- Provide troubleshooting and technical evaluation of existing and new technologies
- BSc Degree in Electrical-Electronic Engineering (university or technological education) or equivalent - MSc or Ph.D. is a plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience with circuit design, schematic tools, and PCB layout techniques
- Strong Electrical engineering fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Comfortable in a lab environment using oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, frequency counters, etc.
- Strong lab and benchtop skills for hardware bring-up, testing, characterization, PCB assembly, and component placement/soldering, etc.
- Expert at troubleshooting and debugging prototype hardware and firmware
- Experience with embedded communications protocols (I2C/SPI/UART, Ethernet, WI-FI, Bluetooth, USB, etc.)
- Experience with Linux kernel, embedded software development, C/C++, Python or other scripting languages is a strong plus
- Fluent in the English language
Nice to Have
- Experience in wearables electronics
- Experience with 3D design and drawings
- Familiarity with CAD software (Solidworks, Fusion 360, etc.)
- Familiarity in PCBA production lines
- Brilliant team and dynamic startup atmosphere
- Building products that matter
- Solving interesting challenges
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Budget for training and conferences
- Workstation of your choice (subject to management approval)
- Gym membership
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki. Komotini