TRIAEM is looking for an Expert System Architect to support the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Expert System Architects assist in leading the design and development of solutions for complex applications problems, API design, data services, platform services, cloud services and infrastructure services to meet user requirements and align to strategic goals and the Enterprise Architecture.
- Assists Government in directing system architects in the design, development, maintenance, and documentation of solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Assists with the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Advises the Government on proposed changes to the solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Oversees and coordinates the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level System Architect contractors.
- Design solutions-level architecture digital models/representations that fulfill program requirements and provide solutions that balance cost, schedule and performance across the enterprise.
- Analyze architecture information to provide recommendations for program investments and solution-level architecture and engineering.
- Build, vet, and baseline solutions-level architectures consistent with the enterprise architecture.
- Conduct systems analysis to support re-use or development of like capabilities across the enterprise baseline to gain functional and cost efficiencies. Shall ensure solutions do not duplicate functionality or diverge from NGA business and IT strategies.
- Collaborate with Office/Program Office/Project Engineering and Foundational Systems Engineering to understand program, segment, and project timelines for the delivery of capabilities and to ensure the current architecture baseline and To-Be Architecture supports capabilities when they are delivered.
- Maintain the baselined special access program (SAP) architecture and support transition activities from this architecture framework into the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE), other clouds and NSG integration in increments, and as approved by the Government. Shall support the migration of CAP/SAP architectures into the NGA/NSG To-Be Architecture.
- Develop and document necessary quick reaction architecture requirements for warfighter support capabilities and initiatives in appropriate enterprise architecture baselines.
- Assist the Government in architecting and planning the transition from paper based processes to digital representations integrating architectures, requirements, integration, scheduling, budgeting and other data needed for systems engineering
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: Enterprise Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Architecture, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), or Intelligence Community’s (IC) Program Architecture Guidance (PAG)
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Federated Enterprise Architect Certifications: Certified Enterprise Architect
- National Defense University, College of Information and Cyberspace, Enterprise Architecture Certification