TRIAEM is a mission-focused services and solutions company headquartered in Ashburn, VA. Our services and solutions are designed, tailored, and executed based on the experience both organizations bring from helping their Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers solve complex problems.
Our team of dedicated colleagues allow us to provide a wide range of skills and expertise along with unmatched delivery excellence while maintaining an innovative and entrepreneurial culture that is laser-focused on positive customer outcomes. The services and solutions we provide include: Program Management; Strategic Communications; Policy Analysis; Stakeholder Management; Acquisition Management; Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance; Facilities and Engineering Support; and Enterprise IT Service Management Solutions.
Interested? Come join us now as a
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
The ServiceNow Implementation Senior Associate is responsible for designing, documenting and configuring solutions built on the ServiceNow platform, training and supporting users in the operation of ServiceNow solutions, and is responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow solutions and services in a client consulting environment.
These professionals are client advocates and technical solution designers who bring business solution ideas into software reality.
Candidate must be a US Citizen with a government clearance / ability to obtain a clearance.
Your field of action:
- You will work on innovative, interesting IT projects from the first customer contact to the final roll-out
- In close cooperation with internal stakeholders and team members, you will prepare workshop solution power point decks, and requirement documentation (both functional and technical)
- You plan and coordinate all tasks in your area of responsibility and document their progress for the project manager
- You are responsible for tasks within your area of responsibility and ensure the quality of delivered work
- In all phases of IT projects, you take on an advisory function and are available to support specialist departments, internal team members and other stakeholders
- You will remain informed of ServiceNow functionality changes with new releases and conduct thorough research on existing ServiceNow capabilities to provide SME guidance on solution designs
What distinguishes you
- You have knowledge of modern IT infrastructures and business applications
- You think solution-oriented, show initiative and approach challenging tasks in a goal-oriented way
- You have a high level of strong customer and service orientation
- Participation in an Agile/SCRUM software development methodology
- Relational database understanding in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration
· Prototype development and client demonstration experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues and communicate design options
- Minimum two years of ServiceNow or similar Service Management development, configuration and administration experience in a consulting services business or enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated capability to decompose objectives or problems and define logical process solutions, as applied in any business or technical discipline, and working within a group environment to provide efficient and effective software solutions.
- Proven history of providing consulting support during all phases of project delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: development of project estimates, solution design review, and documentation creation and review
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management, etc.
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced environment; to work both in collaboration with team members and alone; and to work at customer sites, our sites, or your home.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science preferred or equivalent years of experience
- ServiceNow CSA/Foundations certificate. Commitment to pass second level of certification as dictated by E3 / Sentinel leadership (certification path varies based on delivery opportunities).
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred