TRIAEM is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G7. In support of Army and INSCOM modernization priorities, the Senior Cyber Security Engineer will assist in the identification and assessment of Government and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (GOTS/COTS) capabilities to mitigate intelligence capability gaps that affect readiness and intelligence operations worldwide. The successful candidate will augment Government personnel as an easily adaptable, responsive teammember that provides advanced and unique skill sets to address specific mission needs of the Command to rapidly identify, assess, obtain, accredit, operationalize and transition mature emerging technologies.
The overall contract requirement is to provide support to the INSCOM G-7 Directorate in the following Task areas: 1) Technical, Architecture, Analysis, and Integration Advisory Support; 2) Program Support and Planning; 3) Programs and Performance Management; 4) Systems Engineering and Systems Analyst Support; 5) Cyber Security Engineering; 6) Operations Support, Administrative, Physical and Personnel Security; and 7) Configuration Management..
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Requires a MS in Engineering Technology, Cyber Security with at least 10 years’ experience in Cyber Security Engineer “OR” BA or BA with 15 years’ experience in Cyber Security Engineer;
- Ten years’ experience providing technical oversight of work performed by junior cyber security engineer;
- Ten years’ experience implementing cyber security solutions, standards and procedures across INSCOM, HQDA G2, NSA or Intelligence Community efforts to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability of INSCOM’s systems and capabilities;
- Ten years’ experience ensuring environments are in compliance IAW ICD 503 Risk Management Framework and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and emerging DoD polices;
- Ten years’ experience enabling security implementation, testing and evaluation of capabilities IAW the Risk Management Framework and implement and maintain continuous monitoring solutions;
- Ten years’ experience developing System Security Plan (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Risk Assessment Report, Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), System Software and Installation Procedures, Security Test Procedures and Software Application documentation policy and procedures requirements;
- Ten years’ experience reviewing and validating vulnerability scan results at the Operating System (OS) and application level and perform detailed analysis in support of
- OS and application level vulnerabilities;
- Three years’ experience using Fortify, ACAS, Nessus or other code scan results which may not be a part of the current system
- Must have current industry certification with CISSP, CISM “OR” GSLC.
- Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field.
- Prior military experience and understanding of the services.
- Amazon Web Services Certification(s)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proficiency with Agile project management processes
- Familiarity/Direct experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT, or Cyber Security