TRIAEM is looking for a Configuration Manager to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G7. In support of Army and INSCOM modernization priorities, the Configuration Manager will assist in the identification and assessment of Government and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (GOTS/COTS) capabilities to mitigate intelligence capability gaps that affect readiness and intelligence operations worldwide. The successful candidate will augment Government personnel as an easily adaptable, responsive team member that provides advanced and unique skill sets to address specific mission needs of the Command to rapidly identify, assess, obtain, accredit, operationalize and transition mature emerging technologies.
The overall contract requirement is to provide support to the INSCOM G-7 Directorate in the following Task areas: 1) Technical, Architecture, Analysis, and Integration Advisory Support; 2) Program Support and Planning; 3) Programs and Performance Management; 4) Systems Engineering and Systems Analyst Support; 5) Cyber Security Engineering; 6) Operations Support, Administrative, Physical and Personnel Security; and 7) Configuration Management..
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- BS Degree with at least 10 years’ experience in Configuration Management “OR” 20 years’ experience in Configuration Management;
- Four years’ experience using Software Development Life Cycle and Agile ALM methodologies;
- Five years’ experience in build/release engineering and configuration management;
- Four years’ experience with package management
- tools; and
- Five years’ experience in CM tools and databases and repositories.
- Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field.
- Prior military experience and understanding of the services.
- Familiarity/Direct experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT, or Cyber Security