TRIAEM is a mission-focused services and solutions company headquartered in Ashburn, VA. Our services and solutions are designed, tailored, and executed based on the experience both organizations bring from helping their Homeland Security, Defense, Intelligence, and Federal Civilian customers solve complex problems.
Our team of dedicated colleagues allow us to provide a wide range of skills and expertise along with unmatched delivery excellence while maintaining an innovative and entrepreneurial culture that is laser-focused on positive customer outcomes. The services and solutions we provide include: Program Management; Strategic Communications; Policy Analysis; Stakeholder Management; Acquisition Management; Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance; Facilities and Engineering Support; and Enterprise IT Service Management Solutions.
Interested? Come join us now as a
Business Systems Analyst (ServiceNow)
The Business Systems Analyst supports clients and internal SDLC (software development life cycle) teams with expertise of business objectives and documented work products in all project phases. This includes process workflows (as-is, to-be), alternative of analysis, requirement gathering, vetting and tracking, project reporting, quality assurance testing, training delivery and desktop procedure documentation.
These professionals are client advocates who bring business solution ideas into implemented project reality.
Candidate must be a US Citizen with a government clearance / ability to obtain a clearance.
Your field of action:
- You will work on innovative, interesting IT projects from the first customer contact to the final roll-out
- In close cooperation with internal stakeholders and team members, you will prepare and update documentation related to the project
- You plan and coordinate all tasks in your area of responsibility and document their progress for the project manager
- You are responsible for tasks within your area of responsibility and ensure the quality of delivered work
- In all phases of IT projects, you take on an advisory function and are available to advise internal team members and other stakeholders on project details and business requirements
What distinguishes you:
- You have knowledge of modern IT infrastructures and business applications
- You think solution-oriented, show initiative and approach challenging tasks in a goal-oriented way
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced environment; to work both in collaboration with team members and alone; and to work at customer sites, our sites, or your home.
- Proactive communication skills and the ability to work with business partners, clients and internal teams
- Eliciting and documenting requirements by using interviews, process and document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis
- Evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciliation of conflicts, identification of business needs
- Serving as the conduit between internal teams and external client stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish and document the technical vision
- Providing general project management support including monitoring project performance, schedule and deliverables, tracking risks and issues
- Supporting quality assurance, user testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a self-manage, self-motivate, think creatively and work in-depth on relevant issues
- Bachelor of Science preferred or equivalent years of experience