TRIAEM is looking for a Junior Systems Engineer to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G7. In support of Army and INSCOM modernization priorities, the Junior Systems Engineer will assist in the identification and assessment of Government and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (GOTS/COTS) capabilities to mitigate intelligence capability gaps that affect readiness and intelligence operations worldwide. The successful candidate will augment Government personnel as an easily adaptable, responsive teammember that provides advanced and unique skill sets to address specific mission needs of the Command to rapidly identify, assess, obtain, accredit, operationalize and transition mature emerging technologies.
The overall contract requirement is to provide support to the INSCOM G-7 Directorate in the following Task areas: 1) Technical, Architecture, Analysis, and Integration Advisory Support; 2) Program Support and Planning; 3) Programs and Performance Management; 4) Systems Engineering and Systems Analyst Support; 5) Cyber Security Engineering; 6) Operations Support, Administrative, Physical and Personnel Security; and 7) Configuration Management..
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Requires a BS in Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience “OR” 10 years experience in software, systems or computer engineering;
- One year experience sustaining cloud environments, and hardware environments;
- One year experience evaluating current or emerging technologies, investigate system component suitability, and make recommendations to leadership regarding impact of alternative new technologies on compatibility on exiting requirements;
- Four years’ experience providing technical expertise for software performance test plan design and test scenarios for functional security testing;
- Four years’ experience conducting security assessment and analysis tools;
- Four years’ experience using networking protocols;
- One year experience conducting test methodologies and types to include: demonstration, testing, inspection, analysis, black box testing, gray box testing, white box testing;
- Five years’ experience implementing and using common operating system, antivirus products, network and security services and applications;
- One year experience conducting penetration testing to include basic knowledge of security vulnerabilities, ability to identify and articulate findings concerning the risk of detectability, attribution and co-opt ability;
- Four years’ experience installing and configuring each OS, build and configure networks, perform basic command line operations, conduct basic audits and analysis of system logs
- Must have current DoD Approved Baseline Certification at IAT Level II “OR” Higher
- Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field.
- Prior military experience and understanding of the services.
- Amazon Web Services Certification(s)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proficiency with Agile project management processes
- Familiarity/Direct experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT, or Cyber Security