TRIAEM is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G7. In support of Army and INSCOM modernization priorities, the Senior Systems Engineer will assist in the identification and assessment of Government and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (GOTS/COTS) capabilities to mitigate intelligence capability gaps that affect readiness and intelligence operations worldwide. The successful candidate will augment Government personnel as an easily adaptable, responsive teammember that provides advanced and unique skill sets to address specific mission needs of the Command to rapidly identify, assess, obtain, accredit, operationalize and transition mature emerging technologies.
The overall contract requirement is to provide support to the INSCOM G-7 Directorate in the following Task areas: 1) Technical, Architecture, Analysis, and Integration Advisory Support; 2) Program Support and Planning; 3) Programs and Performance Management; 4) Systems Engineering and Systems Analyst Support; 5) Cyber Security Engineering; 6) Operations Support, Administrative, Physical and Personnel Security; and 7) Configuration Management..
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Requires a MS in Engineering with at least 15 years’ experience “OR” BS in Engineering with 20 years’ experience
- Five years’ experience providing technical oversight of work performed by junior engineers;
- Three years’ experience sustaining cloud environments, and hardware environments
- Three years’ experience leading evaluations of current or emerging technologies;
- Five years’ experience providing technical expertise for software performance test plan design and test scenarios for functional security testing
- Six years’ experience using security assessment and analysis tools;
- Seven years’ experience working with networking protocols;
- Five years' experience employing three or more of the following test methodologies: demonstration, testing, inspection, analysis, black box testing, gray box testing, whitebox testing;
- Seven years' experience implementing and using common operating system, antivirus products, network and security services and applications
- Five years' experience conducting penetration testing and reporting the findings;
- Seven years' experience: installing and configuring Windows and Linux operating systems; installing and provisioning networks; conducting basic network audit and analysis; and utilizing the command line interfaces for Window and Linux operating systems as well was for network management devices
- Must have current DoD Approved Baseline Certification at IAT Level II “OR” Higher
- Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field.
- Prior military experience and understanding of the services.
- Amazon Web Services Certification(s)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proficiency with Agile project management processes
Familiarity/Direct experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT, or Cyber Security