TRIAEM is looking for a Program Administration Specialist to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G7. In support of Army and INSCOM modernization priorities, the Program Administration Specialist will assist Government PMO in the identification and assessment of Government and Commercial Off-The-Shelf (GOTS/COTS) capabilities to mitigate intelligence capability gaps that affect readiness and intelligence operations worldwide. The successful candidate will augment Government personnel as an easily adaptable, responsive teammember that provides advanced and unique skill sets to address specific mission needs of the Command to rapidly identify, assess, obtain, accredit, operationalize and transition mature emerging technologies.
The overall contract requirement is to provide support to the INSCOM G-7 Directorate in the following Task areas: 1) Technical, Architecture, Analysis, and Integration Advisory Support; 2) Program Support and Planning; 3) Programs and Performance Management; 4) Systems Engineering and Systems Analyst Support; 5) Cyber Security Engineering; 6) Operations Support, Administrative, Physical and Personnel Security; and 7) Configuration Management..
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years’ experience as Administration Specialist “OR” at least 15 years’ experience as Administration Specialist;
- Four years’ experience with the Physical, Industrial, and Access Control (Security Management System and Department of Defense Common Access Card); and
- Two years’ experience working in security disciplines, e.g., IC Directives; DoD directives, instructions and manuals; security standards, national interim guidance, and Executive Orders governing physical, industrial and information security. Examples include but are not limited to: ICD-705 Tech Spec, National Industrial Security Program Manual, DoD Information Security and SCI policies and regulations, and Committee on National Security Systems publications, and provide general guidance of TEMPEST concepts and requirements..
- Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field.
- Prior military experience and understanding of the services.
- Familiarity/Direct experience with HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, OSINT, or Cyber Security