As a member of the Software team at Trexquant, you will be developing backtesting simulators that allow researchers to do signal research, and building software infrastructure to generate and evaluate tens of thousands of signals in real time.
- Improve the scale and performance of our medium-frequency statistical arbitrage infrastructure (large data jobs, building thousands of trading signals per day, performing high-memory simulations, and other tasks)
- Continue expansion of our low-latency trading system (data feeds, exchange connectivity, etc.)
- Collaborate with researchers to implement algorithms.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience
- Strong Linux skills
- Prior experience with developing U.S. equities trading systems is a plus
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Process-driven with strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary plus bonus tied to your performance
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare and insurance