8th Avenue Dental is part of the TREC Dental Family. Working here, you will be part of an organization that our core values are at the heart of everything we are and do. These values are so intrinsic that our company is named after them! TREC’s core values are:
Teamwork - Team is a way of being not just what you do. It's a way of thinking, behaving and an egoless way of working and winning together.
Respect - We respect ourselves, our clients, our suppliers and each other. It's about building a culture of respect and integrity.
Exceptional Dentistry - Providing high quality dentistry, we strive to surprise our clients with their dental experience.
Continuous And Never-ending Improvement - We are endlessly fascinated with how we can improve to enhance the client experience.
Be part of our family culture that is diverse, dynamic and fun! Lots of team building activities and social events.
How will you contribute to the success? By living our core values through:
Teamwork - Help your colleagues “win” each and every day.
Respect - Being respectful to all and having integrity, which to us is doing what you say you are going to do.
Exceptional Dentistry - Deliver an exceptional dental experience by:
- Positive and courteous with all patient interactions, thoroughly explain treatments & procedures and successfully resolve issues promptly
- Delivering at a high accuracy with all administrative duties within Dentrix and Recall Max
- Having a thorough understanding of insurance coverages, creating and sending pre-determinations and sending claims
Provide leadership in the office by:
- Planning and organizing the office operations
- Support positive team building
- Developing and coaching others
- Deliver monthly reporting accurately and on time
Able to assist the dentist by:
- Providing a high level quality of Procedural Assisting (Root Canals, Implants, Sealants, Temp Crowns, Rubber Dams, Itero Scans, Impressions)
- Provide Sound Treatment Planning (Pre-determinations - Proper documentation (ie:x-ray, photo, pan), Accuracy in X-Rays and Intra/extra oral photos, On time with schedule of appointments, Proper room set up & take down/clean up - All necessary instrumentation & supplies, Book backs, Clinical notes completed and accurate)
- Consistently maintain all equipment and tools (Equipment care and maintenance, Infection control protocol, Post-op instructions for all procedures, Care instructions for all appliances, Patient Interaction)
Continuous And Never-ending Improvement - Share your experiences from both your career and life from both past and present, to help the team and individually grow and improve.
The TREC Team has a passion for giving back to those in need. As a team member you will have the opportunity to make an impact both locally and internationally! Locally there are many volunteer opportunities with CUPS Dental (operated by TREC), World Partnership Walk, the Alex Bus, Women In Need, Food Bank and Operation Christmas Child just to name a few. Internationally we have subsidized volunteer trips with Kindness In Action and Dentistry For All.
To learn more about TREC please visit our website at www.trecdental.com.