We are Transposit - the first API composition platform. We accelerate developers past overhead and repeated work, and let them get right to the core of their API-driven applications. We are entering an exciting growth phase, and we are seeking a seasoned, enthusiastic, and developer-savvy marketing leader who will join us in our quest.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for digging deep into the mindset of our developer audiences to proactively understand the technical problems they’re facing and how our product meets their needs better than any other option out there. She/he will apply that knowledge alongside an exceptional breadth and depth of relevant marketing experience to drive holistic, user-centric multichannel marketing strategies, consistent, compelling messaging, and excellent execution of marketing tactics across all relevant marketing channels. She/he will be an expert in cross-channel marketing measurement, will be comfortable using multiple Analytics and CRM tools, and will be technically savvy enough to both understand the landscape and mindset of the developers we serve, and be able to work in-house with our engineers and product teams on unique built-to-purpose technologies to support our growing marketing stack. She/he will also serve as an inspiring and motivational people manager to her/his team, and proactively integrate marketing strategy and learnings cross-functionally across the company.
Our marketing leader will:
- Support brand equity initiatives through embodying the brand across owned and external digital properties
- Create clear pathways for target developers to engage with the brand and the platform
- Create a cohesive ecosystem encompassing digital, events, developer advocates, and product management, increasing efficiency, capability, and idea-flow across all areas
- Build trust and advocacy through a seamless user experience across all stages of the user journey
- Measure and analyze all stages of the user journey, using data and feedback to support long-term success of our target audience and all marketing initiatives.
- Contribute to the tone and culture of the company, inspiring and supporting the growing team.
- Significant experience successfully scaling strategic growth marketing programs in a B2D and/or B2C environment, both hands-on, and as a leader providing structure within a growing startup environment.
- Hands-on experience running, optimizing and measuring complementary efforts across a scaled multi-channel environment, e.g. digital ads (Google/Facebook), content (blogs, targeted content, places articles), events (meetups, conferences, hackathons, webinars), organic social media, etc.
- Hands-on experience owning key marketing channels, such as SEM/SEO, Social Media, Email, Content marketing, Display marketing, Events, or other B2D-relevant channels.
- Hands-on experience owning significant marketing budgets and/or P&L, and reporting key ROI/growth metrics to the executive team and/or board.
- Experience directly managing and coaching a high-performing team.
- Seasoned expert at competitive analysis, mapping market opportunities, and converting concepts/intel into action and execution.
- Comfortable with using a wide range of marketing technologies and working with engineering to build marketing solutions when necessary.
Bonus points to those who have:
- Experience using and/or marketing developer-focused products
- Familiarity with APIs and the API space
- Experience hiring/recruiting a cross-functional team
- A degree in a relevant technical area, such as symbolic systems, STS (science, technology & society), or computer science, or post-graduate certification in the developer space, such as graduation from a reputable coding boot camp.