Transposit is looking for senior frontend engineers to create exceptional experiences on the web. We’re growing a diverse, fun, dedicated team excited to build a great product and a great company. We want engineers that care about usability, performance, and maintainability.
Change the way engineering teams approach incident management by replacing manual toil with human-in-the-loop automation. Our platform easily allows engineers to share knowledge between team members and across incidents, streamlining ramp-up and reducing human error.
Our company values
Pragmatism - There are many ways to accomplish engineering tasks. We make decisions by considering practical factors over philosophical ones.
Low ego collaboration - When it comes to technical decisions, we put the overall welfare and interests of the team before our own. We succeed only when the whole team succeeds.
Responsibility - We feel accountable when something isn't working, and are proactive about fixing or helping to fix it.
Open Mindedness - We are intellectually curious and desire to learn more from viewpoints we don't yet know or understand.
As a Transposit frontend engineer, you will:
- Write high quality code, balancing time-to-market, extensibility, and technical debt.
- Interact with designers, product managers, and customers to resolve issues and gather requirements.
- Bring mocks to life, design APIs, create component libraries, and configure package management & deployment
- Lead and be led; teach and learn.
We're looking for the kind of folks who:
- Have 5 or more years of industry experience
- Take an active interest in UX and design