At Transposit, we are committed to unlocking the power of APIs. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. Our team is open, driven, inclusive and honest; every employee makes a big impact. Based in San Francisco, the company is well funded by top investors and led by leadership with successful track records. If you are passionate about pushing your own limits and working closely with others to define the future, you’ll find yourself at home at Transposit.
As a Transposit developer advocate, you will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing our developer community. You will work directly with developers to help them understand Transposit’s capabilities and apply them to their own projects. You will engage with developers to understand their needs and challenges to help inform product direction.
- Identify and establish relationships with the communities of application builders
- Help inspire and promote compelling integration examples and generate examples and content for our website and blog
- Manage and update documentation
- Attend developer events
- Articulate Transposit’s value and provide technical guidance to potential users
- Write for our developer audience on our blog and other channels
- Help support our users and file bugs for the engineering team
- Aptitude for problem solving and ability to map problems to application solutions
- Experience developing and nurturing a developer community
- Technical problem solving curiosity
- Familiarity with concepts such as OpenAPI, REST, SaaS APIs