At Transposit, we are committed to unlocking the power of APIs. We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. Our team is open, driven, inclusive and honest; every employee makes a big impact. Based in San Francisco, the company is well funded by top investors and led by leadership with successful track records. If you are passionate about pushing your own limits and working closely with others to define the future, you’ll find yourself at home at Transposit.
As head of demand generation and growth marketing at Transposit, you will be helping us define our demand generation strategy, discovering the right mix of content and messaging to help acquire new users and make them successful.
- Define and execute digital acquisition programs to drive user growth and paid customer conversions
- Optimize performance of digital content including SEO and drive continuous improvements to messaging
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing to optimize website content, blog posts, and other digital landing pages
- Use data to gain insights on user behavior
- Use a data-driven approach to identify audiences that resonate with the brand and product; leverage learnings to discover new segments.
- Model the customer journey and use that knowledge to increase the activation and engagement rate
- Become an expert in the space by learning about our product and our competition
- Minimum of 3+ years in a technical marketing role, preferably for a developer adopted product.
- Proficient with Salesforce and marketing automation tools to manage lead database and nurture campaigns.
- Highly proficient in analyzing data in a product like Mixpanel, Amplify, etc.
- Meticulous, analytical and detail-oriented with ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, testing and application of findings
- Early startup experience is a bonus