Transposit is looking for software engineers who are passionate about empowering our fellow developers. While the growing ecosystem of APIs makes so many applications possible, there’s tons of overhead, repetition, and wasted time. Developers aren’t creating the tools, dashboards, and apps we want and need because it takes too much work. Transposit’s mission is to change the way developers build applications. We’ve built the equivalent of the relational database for APIs. The Transposit platform removes the complexity and tedium letting developers focus on what makes their applications unique, interesting, and fun.
We’re growing a diverse, fun, dedicated team excited to build a great product and a great company. Our stack includes Java, TypeScript, React, AWS, Terraform; we download half the internet with mvn and the other half with npm.
As a Transposit software engineer you’d be expected to...
- Write high quality code, balancing time-to-market, extensibility, and technical debt.
- Operate deeply and broadly, working across the stack while showing ownership over particular areas.
- Interact with users and customers to resolve issues and gather requirements.
- Author product concept documents to identify and advocate for new product directions.
- Lead and be led; teach and learn.
We have positions available at a variety of experience levels. No prior experience with our tech stack is required. We seek out generalists who have demonstrated the aptitude and interest to learn and excel with new technologies.