Join the Swiss affiliate of a first-tier international Fintech trading group in the heart of Valais.
With its affiliates having their origins and head office in Chicago, the world center of exchange-based derivative trading, Oryctérope Transalpin Sàrl is the European servicing hub of the TransMarket Group of Companies, leading global Proprietary Trading firms. Our international team is looking for outstanding students with excellent quantitative skills and a passion for financial markets.
Joining our young office, you will learn constantly and use your growing expertise to innovate in a friendly, “work hard / play hard” culture. As part of a dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to research and develop trading strategies and software right here in Valais.
- Work with teammates to learn all facets of trading and assist in the operation of existing strategies
- Develop expertise in relative value market fundamentals, quantitative modeling, and risk management
- Build and maintain quantitative trading model, tools, and analytics
- Monitor real-time execution of algorithmic trading systems
Preferred Skills or Experience:
- Strong understanding of finance, math, probability, and statistics
- Attention to detail and the ability to make sound judgments under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team in a constantly changing environment
- A bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in technical or industry related field – e.g. Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or Programming
- Experience in R / Python / C++ / other computer programming languages is a plus
This opportunity offers the chance to join an ambitious team in expanding the TransMarket Group of Companies’ presence in global markets, and to be part of growing the entrepreneurial servicing business here in Martigny. If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch.
Oryctérope Transalpin Sàrl is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.