- Work with Senior Algorithmic Traders to assist and learn all facets of automated trading
- Develop expertise in market microstructure, tick data, and automated trading systems
- Build and maintain trading quantitative model tools and analytics
- Develop, code, maintain and support production quality automated trading strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Passion for math and software applied to markets and trading
- Strong understanding of computing, math, probability, statistics, and finance. Candidates without graduate school level math background will not be considered.
- Programming proficiency and experience (C++, C#, Python, R). Linux scripting a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced environment
- MS or PhD in technical field or pertinent industry experience
TransMarket Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.