- Create new software solutions for the automated trading software platform.
- Maintain existing applications and exchange connectivity.
- Build data services to support the trading platform.
- Apply knowledge of algorithms, data structures, multiprocessing object-oriented design patterns, clean coding principles, statistical modeling, data mining, and multithreaded designs for trading strategies and tools.
- Develop, code, maintain and support production quality for various automated trading platform components and back testing trading strategies.
- Collaborate with technology, software, trading, business and accounting/finance teams to create software solutions.
- Tools: C++, C#, Linux, SQL, network programming.
Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Bioinformatics, or Technology plus two years of experience in the job offered or in software engineering OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Informatics, Bioinformatics, or Technology plus five years of experience in the job offered or in software engineering required.
- Must have previous experience with exchange connectivity; algorithm trading strategies and tools; back testing trading strategies; multithreading; C++; C#; Linux; SQL; Automated Testing.
TransMarket Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.