Software Engineers at TMG are passionate about software technology, especially as it applies to markets and trading. At TMG you will collaborate with a team of programming experts to create and maintain the platforms that connect TMG with the world's financial markets, protect the firm from catastrophic risk, and help us stay at the forefront of technological development.
- Work with Software Developers to assist and learn all facets of software development applied to the automated trading business
- Develop expertise in software development principles, C++, and high performance automated trading systems
- Collaborate with technology, software, trading, business, and accounting/finance teams
- Develop, code, maintain, and support production quality automated components for global proprietary trading
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passion for software technology applied to markets and trading
- Strong analytic and design capabilities, ability to decompose a problem into simpler parts
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, objective oriented design pattern, clean coding principles, multithreaded designs, and inter-process communication
- Good C++ programming skills in a Linux environment
- A bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field
TransMarket Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.