Oryctérope Transalpin Sarl is looking for business professionals to help with the daily operations within the Accounting and Finance Departments. The Financial Analyst will build analyses which will inform business decisions firm wide. This role will require a candidate to address multiple business aspects and projects covering financial planning, risk, tax, and accounting, among others.
- Work with Senior Accounting and Finance professionals to assist and learn all facets of accounting and finance
- Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Monitor daily revenue, risk and working capital movements
- Assist with monthly and year end accounting processes, including annual audit processes
- Analyze specific balance sheet accounts in order propose and record appropriate journal entries
- Execute regular and ad-hoc accounting and finance projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; Accounting and/or Finance required
- 1-3 years of related experience preferred
- Strong understanding of financial accounting statements required
- Exceptional analytic skills and the ability to understand the impact of an operation’s financial results
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Oryctérope Transalpin Sarl is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.