- Work with colleagues in managing tax, legal, regulatory, finance, human resources and compliance projects and relationships.
- Participate in planning, development, and implementation of organizational structure projects.
- Develop business through onboarding of counterparties and improving market access to existing and new venues.
- Manage facilities, assets, and vendor relationships.
- Review, optimize, and administer employee benefits including insurance, events, and meals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong project coordination, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to execute business projects with minimal errors.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business discipline; economics, finance, or related fields are preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English.
- 5 or more years of related experience.
- Experience with futures principal trading organizations highly desirable.
- Proficiency in financial modeling techniques using Excel.
- VBA, SQL, and Python a plus.