Join the Swiss affiliate of a first-tier international Fintech trading group in the heart of Valais.
With its affiliates having their origins and head office in Chicago, the world center of exchange-based derivative trading, Oryctérope Transalpin Sàrl is the European servicing hub of the TransMarket Group of Companies, leading global Proprietary Trading firms. Our international team is looking for outstanding students with excellent quantitative and software development skills and a passion for financial markets.
Joining our young office, you will learn constantly and use your growing expertise to innovate in a friendly, “work hard / play hard” culture. As part of a dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to research and develop trading strategies and software right here in Valais.
- Work with teammates to assist and learn all facets of automated trading
- Develop expertise in market microstructure, tick data, and automated trading systems
- Build and maintain trading quantitative model tools and analytics
- Develop, code, maintain and support production quality automated trading strategies
Preferred Skills or Experience:
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Passion for math and software applied to markets and trading
- Strong understanding of computing, math, probability, statistics, and finance
- Programming proficiency and experience (C++, C#, Python, R). Linux scripting a plus
- Pursuing BS, MS, or PhD in a technical field
This opportunity offers the chance to join an ambitious team in expanding the TransMarket Group of Companies’ presence in global markets, and to be part of growing the entrepreneurial servicing business here in Martigny. If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch.
Oryctérope Transalpin Sàrl is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.